7:00 to 7:45 am, 68 degrees, cloudy, wind 4mph NW
Forgot to write up yesterdays sit spot. The goldfinches were more active again. I have only been at it for a month or so. It is possible they were active like this before I started sitting. They sounded lower at one point yesterday. At one point I thought about moving so that I could see around Pinky. So far, when I hear birds I remain in my seat. Even If I think I can see a bird if I get up and move a bit.
There was a human moving around the yard in house number 2. It is hard to see the house because there is a dense spot of vegetation at the top of the gully where their lot is. It looks like there are some vines going up the trees at the back of their property. At different times of the day, there are different activities going on in and around The Little Forrest. Thinking about a trail camera.
I think the birds have found the bird feeder. I did not fill it to the top when I put it out. That would have been helpful in hindsight. It does have some lines, that I am now paying attention to. More will be revealed!
No comments:
Post a Comment